Microcall Avaya Integration
Corporations benefit from reports that analyze the entire organization and Microcall broadens the scope of reporting for Avaya users who wish to report on details for each leg of all calls, not just the calls within a call center. Microcall’s corporate-wide, cradle-to-grave reporting provides invaluable details on all calls within an organization that maximizes system efficiency, manages telecom costs and improves employee productivity.
Microcall Avaya Reporting
Microcall offers unlimited reports and includes reporting specific to Avaya such as:
- Avaya Corporate-wide “Cradle-to-Grave” Reporting tracks calls from answer to completion (for all calls, not just those in the call center).
- Avaya UCID Reporting helps to link the actual call information associated with recorded voice conversations.
- Avaya VDN Reporting provides greater insight into Inbound 800 numbers revealing the number of calls into each VDN and includes a cradle-to-grave view of call.
- SIP Reporting illustrates capacity requirements (bandwidth) for SIP deployment.
- Concurrent Calls report used to determine usage at trunk, department, location, call center, etc.
- Microcall Enterprise includes options for Avaya Session Manager reporting for SIP analysis, summary, detail, etc.
- Termination codes show which side hung up (terminated) the call.
- All Circuits Busy Reports.
- ON/Off Net reporting to show how calls are routed between corporate locations.
- Trunk Analysis determines over-trunked and under-trunked facilities.
- Coverage Answer Group measures group totals AND extension totals for each phone in the group.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Circuit Summary displays unused circuits.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off identifies opportunities for Toll Avoidance.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group displays extension summary & detail in a Hunt Group.
- Ad-Hoc searches for specific extensions, employees, agents to see ALL call activity, including internal, inbound and outbound on the same report.
Automated ASA Directory Integration
Microcall seamlessly integrates directly with ASA (Avaya Site Admin) where Moves/Adds/Changes made within ASA are automatically reflected in Microcall, simplifying system administration. For ASA systems that output information in an abbreviated form (example; “IT” for Information Technology), Microcall includes an ASA Conversion Program that automatically converts abbreviated names into their full form for accurate reporting.
Microcall Avaya Partnership
Microcall has a long 35+ year history of integrating with all versions of Avaya voice solutions. To ensure continued Avaya compatibility, Micro-Tel is an Avaya DevConnect Technology Partner and Microcall is Avaya approved and Avaya certified, after successfully passing Avaya’s DevConnect Compliance Testing at the Avaya Solution and Interoperability Test Lab. Micro-Tel has utilized Avaya in our own offices for decades and continues to support thousands of Avaya customers using the Microcall solution. Micro-Tel is also an active vendor partner of IAUG (International Avaya Users Group).